Emily Kuser has been involved in a ridiculous amount of fun and weirdness over her five years in Bali. She teaches yoga at Yoga Barn.
- 5:00 a.m. solo motor bike rides north to Kintamani – the place to go for mindblowing volcano and sunrise views. Follow up with a walk along the Batur Lake lookout trail with the voodoo temple.
- AWESOME twenty minute Denpasar airport reflexology session at Nu Prasada Reflexology, next to Terminal 7 – best with Junie (or any of those kids). There are times I just get to the airport too early, ya know?
- One hour from Ubud, splashing around in the Air Panas Sengeri (hot springs)accompanied by radical views, amazing fresh bread and delicious soups at Village Above the Clouds in Munduk Andong.
- Surprise “ooohey goooey” visits to my fiancée at Hubud, Ubud’s very cool co-working space.
- Sunset tea and wine dates with old friends (and new) at our home on Sayan ridge. The view? Let’s just say I can see dinosaurs roaming.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)