1. To keep me in a peak state, I get a minimum of two massages a week. I either go for a soft soothing touch, or firm reflexology at Sedona Spa (Jl Raya Campuhan-close to Bintang in Ubud) or Kush (Yoga Barn).
2. Grazing on delicious greens and healthy meals at amazing restaurants gives me endless pleasure. My favorite spots in Ubud include the clean and organic Down to Earth (Jalan Goutama) or the more affordable Dayu’s Warung (Jl Sugriwa, 28) .
3. I like to often times jam out after-hours at Soma with friends, listening to Johnny beat the drums while sipping on a warm spiced ojas builder.
4. Swimming in the rivers and holy spring water pools of The Royal Pita Maha (Jalan Raya Desa Mas, Gianyar) a luxurious retreat centre 30 minutes from Ubud.
5. I dance anywhere I can get to. Friday nights and Sunday mornings at The Yoga Barn in Ubud are two wonderful opportunities I try never to miss.